Respawn WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Respawn WoW

Respawn WoW 2.4.3 Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Server Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Security
Owner
Owner
Security

Big Server Update Empty
PostSubject: Big Server Update   Big Server Update EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 6:43 pm

10 September "Respawn WoW was launched, It didn't had good population Main Reason is it was hosted on Hamachi due to Owner's Network problems.and now I decided to make a full rework on this project and below will be a list with Major and Minor Changes.

!MAJOR CHANGES!

• New Malls Includes "Horde Mall" and 'Alliance Mall'

• Teleporter Full Re-Build

• New Awesome Quests with Epic Rewards such as (Donation Token, Transfer, V.I.P Access) And a new awesome token which will give u access to new Content before it gets added in the Normal Realm

• NEW Awesome Scripts

!MINOR UPDATES!

The Minor Changes are really Simple

1. Donation, and Tier 7,8 and 9 will be Buffed with 20%
2. Bosses will now have "Shield Wall"
3. All Classes will be buffed
4. Tier 1 will be buffed
5. Developer's Realm will be Launched (If you have "Dev Token" You'll will be given with Special Rank "Spectator" you will be able to test and give a feedback before the item/boss/quest is added to the Normal Realm)
6. Staff will be changed with more good and experienced Game Masters, Developers, Head-Admins etc.

THE FULL REWORK OF RESPAWN WoW WILL BE FINISHED AT: 15.2.2017 : Reason: I'am working alone at everything, It still isn't the correct date but I get the right to Adjust the delay.

WARNING: It isn't 100% Sure the BIG Update will be Successful. I have the full Right to stop the project at any time. So make sure you check our forum for more Information for now that's it. I hope we finish the Update Successfully

Regards RespawnWoW Owner:Security
Back to top Go down
https://respawnwow.board-directory.net

Big Server Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Respawn WoW :: General :: Updates-
Jump to: